We are looking for a Publisher Account Manager to support our team in Paris. An amazing opportunity to join a unique and industry leading video mobile advertising technology platform, who sit in the programmatic advertising space.
– Maintain, develop and grow existing publisher partner relationships
– Manage all day-to-day operations associated with publisher partners
– Build solid customer relationships and serve as point person for customer inquiries
– Manage the deployment and on-boarding of new clients
– Train clients on the platform, encourage the adoption of new features and provide feedback internally on client needs
What we are looking for :
– Good understanding of technology and the online advertising & media landscape
– Detail oriented and must have flexibility to work with diverse projects
– Strong verbal and written communication skills; confidence in presenting to clients
– Understanding/knowledge of web coding (HTML, CSS…) is a plus
If you desire to work in a rapidly growing company, join us!
À propos de TEADS
Teads, The Global Media Platform, is the single access point for advertisers to connect to the world’s best publishers and reach an audience of over 1.7 billion people every month.
Teads’ made-for-mobile ad experiences deliver the best combination of mass reach and brand safety in the market. Teads’ end-to-end platform provides a sustainable advertising ecosystem that respectfully connects brands to consumers. Teads demand-side, sell-side and creative technology delivers effective and engaging advertising experiences for consumers, guaranteed outcomes for brands, and ultimately powers publishers with better monetization solutions to fund quality journalism.
Teads partners with the leading marketers, agencies and publishers through a team of 850 people in 29 countries.
We're committed to creating a dynamic work environment that values diversity and inclusion, and represents employees across a variety of skill sets. We embrace contributions from all ages, sexes, races, ethnicities, religions, sexual orientations and gender identities.