Teads is seeking a motivated seller to join our growing French Agency Team. As a Sales Manager, your primary focus will be to promote the sale of our platform to agencies and direct advertisers.
If you are ambitious, entrepreneurial minded, hungry for success and looking for an exciting role in a lively and passionate environment, then read on!
– Manage a large client and agency portfolio
– Identify new opportunities to leverage business and relationships
– Attend weekly meetings/presentations with agencies to discuss client schedules
– Advise clients and create brand loyalty
– Push our best media and creative recommendations
– Negotiate Sales contracts
– Manage and maintain a sales pipeline for the business
– Achieve sales targets
– First experience in online media sales is appreciated
– You will be extremely well connected within all the major local advertising agencies
– You will have an excellent track record of prospecting and selling advertising solutions in the digital media landscape.
– You will have an intimate knowledge of everything digital and have an understanding of online video
– You have a proven track record of winning large accounts
– Strong communication and interpersonal skills
– Strong organizational skills
– Ability to resolve queries efficiently, to multitask, and communicate across teams
– Solution driven mentality
À propos de TEADS
Teads, The Global Media Platform, is the single access point for advertisers to connect to the world’s best publishers and reach an audience of over 1.7 billion people every month.
Teads’ made-for-mobile ad experiences deliver the best combination of mass reach and brand safety in the market. Teads’ end-to-end platform provides a sustainable advertising ecosystem that respectfully connects brands to consumers. Teads demand-side, sell-side and creative technology delivers effective and engaging advertising experiences for consumers, guaranteed outcomes for brands, and ultimately powers publishers with better monetization solutions to fund quality journalism.
Teads partners with the leading marketers, agencies and publishers through a team of 850 people in 29 countries.
We're committed to creating a dynamic work environment that values diversity and inclusion, and represents employees across a variety of skill sets. We embrace contributions from all ages, sexes, races, ethnicities, religions, sexual orientations and gender identities.