As a member of the Operations team, the Account Manager will be part of a regional team responsible for the set-up, optimization, performance and general stewardship of advertising campaigns for our French market.
If you are ambitious and looking for an exciting role in a lively and passionate environment, then read on!
– Manage national and international campaigns
– Maintain daily relationships with clients like agencies, trading desks…
– Implement, test and control digital Ads
– Development, coordination and monitoring of client-/campaign specific Advertising Goals
– Controlling, monitoring and optimization of campaign goals
– Creating reports
– Close collaboration with the sales team
– Managing, monitoring and optimizing of programmatic campaigns
– Troubleshooting and support clients to build Deals IDs on their DSPs
– Quality management
– Interface function to all internal departments (Sales, Publishing, Finance) and external partners (Publishers, Agencies, Direct Clients)
– Previous experience working in a similar online Ad Operations/Account Management role
– You have a good understanding of ad serving technologies
– You will have an excellent problem solving, troubleshooting and communication skills
– First experience with DSP / SSPs as well as common terms of Programmatic Buying
– Fluent French and English speaking and writing skills
– You have an excellent Microsoft Office skills
– What we also like: attention to details, your own ideas, well-organized, sense of responsibility and analytical skills
À propos de TEADS
Teads, The Global Media Platform, is the single access point for advertisers to connect to the world’s best publishers and reach an audience of over 1.7 billion people every month.
Teads’ made-for-mobile ad experiences deliver the best combination of mass reach and brand safety in the market. Teads’ end-to-end platform provides a sustainable advertising ecosystem that respectfully connects brands to consumers. Teads demand-side, sell-side and creative technology delivers effective and engaging advertising experiences for consumers, guaranteed outcomes for brands, and ultimately powers publishers with better monetization solutions to fund quality journalism.
Teads partners with the leading marketers, agencies and publishers through a team of 850 people in 29 countries.
We're committed to creating a dynamic work environment that values diversity and inclusion, and represents employees across a variety of skill sets. We embrace contributions from all ages, sexes, races, ethnicities, religions, sexual orientations and gender identities.