You have significant marketing and communications experience. You’re confident meeting new people from diverse backgrounds and building trust and rapport. You can manage aggressive timelines. You love thinking both creatively and strategically to solve problems and design smart solutions. You believe in the power of business to do good. You have a global mindset and are inclusive in all you do. You are a dynamic and visionary leader with a passion for creating positive change and empowering people. As the Marketing Manager for RockCorps France, you will unleash the power of music and tap into the limitless potential of volunteers.Your proven track record in marketing demonstrates your ability to navigate challenges and deliver success in high pressure situations..
……If this is you, we would love to chat
You should be curious about and reading anything you can on:
- Marketing and communications ;
- Digital and social media ;
- Culture and Music ;
- Brand partnerships within the pro-social space ;
- Marketing and tech that is good for humanity and the bottom-line ;
- Music for social change ;
- Performance marketing and the impact of the change of cookies and tracking policies on iOS and Google.
About Us :
RockCorps is a pro-social marketing and entertainment company ;
We use music and culture to inspire action – providing the tools and opportunities for people to volunteer and get involved in their community.
One person, one show, one city at a time – we are moving a generation to change the world.
Our core platform focuses on ‘Give, Get Given or Tu Donnes, Tu Recois’. We produce concerts – the only way to get a ticket is to earn one by working at a 4 hour volunteer project in your local community.
To date, over 180,000 volunteers have attended more than 50 RockCorps concerts. Volunteers have done over 700,000 hours of work for more than 2,600 global charities and non-profits. Artists have included Rihanna, Lady Gaga, David Guetta, Pharrell, Kanye, Snoop Dogg, Maroon 5, A$AP Rocky, Ellie Goulding and Nas.
We partner with brands across the world to make this platform happen. Tailored to meet our brand partner’s commercial objectives, RockCorps is proven to help fundamentally change the way people think, feel and act towards a brand.
The Role :
In 2024, in advance of the Olympic celebrations, RockCorps will return to France in partnership with a famous French brand. RockCorps will engage 15,000 volunteers primarily in Paris and across 8 additional cities in a range of volunteer community projects.
These community projects culminate with a huge concert at the Accor Arena, Paris in late May 2024.. The only people attending will be those that did the volunteer work.
RockCorps is now recruiting its core management team for this project.
Working closely alongside the leadership team, the Marketing Manager is responsible for overseeing the marketing and communications function of the RockCorps program across France. They will recruit to the RockCorps website, at least 25,000 registrations of interest.
Key Responsibilities :
- Lead the planning and delivering all marketing activity and the multi-channel recruitment campaign ;
- Responsible for the RockCorps France marketing and communications budget ;
- Liaising and managing the relationship with the brand partner marketing and communications team ;
- Marketing and communications strategy development ;
- Development of overall creative campaign, including brand guidelines and production of all creative and branded assets ;
- Media campaign planning and execution ;
- Social media campaigns ;
- Main point of contact with our partners’ media agencies, playing an influential role in directing their media spend ;
- Website build, delivery and updates ;
- If necessary, sourcing and managing agencies – media, creative, digital, production ;
- Assisting with execution of community and reward concert events ;
- Own the RockCorps France brand and cross-channel KPIs and determine the success of channels ;
- Have an understanding of performance marketing, keeping track of the day-to-day paid media activity such as bidding, ad copy testing, quality scores, CPA and conduct daily/weekly/monthly optimizations ;
- Measuring and reporting on marketing activity on weekly basis.
Skills & Experience :
- At least 7 to 10 years experience in marketing and communications ;
- Proven track record of developing and deploying successful multi-channel communication campaigns for brands ;
- An understanding of issues currently faced by young people in France today with a passion for social change ;
- A strong understanding of current industry trends in marketing and advertising and technical comms, with particular experience using channels that reach 25 – 40-year-olds ;
- Performance Marketing – expert and curious in using Google and Facebook Marketing products – YouTube, Google Display Network, Google Ads, Instagram, TikTok advertising ;
- SEO Optimization ;
- Experience in CRM, specifically Hubspot experience (direct or in-direct) ;
- Brand partner management experience / relationship management ;
- Confident in providing regular reports and analysis to share with the senior management team and partners ;
- Fluency in Microsoft Office with some fluency in design and editing related software desirable ;
- Strong attention to detail, organizational skills and ability to multi-task ;
- Excellent interpersonal, written and communication skills ;
- Strong ability to work independently and as a member of a team ;
- Flexible, as there will be a degree of traveling around France ;
- Possess resilience and able to manage multiple tasks, under deadlines ;
- Have a love of music and sense of humor.
- This is a contract position until 30th June 2024 ;
- Salary: Compensation based on relevant experience: ranging from €50,000 – €60,000 ;
- Must be based in Paris and fluent in both French and English ;
- We work globally, with headquarters based in London so a stable, high-speed internet connection is a must ;
- Diversity. Inclusion. Belonging. Respect. Our values. These are the principles we use to build our team. We have an international, multicultural following and it’s essential that we reflect that within our team and culture.
Please submit cover letter and CV to [email protected]