➢ THE AGENCY
MediaCom handles the media planning and buying for some of the world’s smartest advertisers. Supported by keen consumer insight, analysis and experience, we are part of the largest media planning and buying network in the world.
You will join an international team dedicated to one of the biggest group in the luxury sector: your colleagues will come from everywhere and we work on Asian countries as much as on European or American countries.
If you love to push boundaries and do work that has true meaning in the luxury category, you’ll feel right at home.
➢ THE MISSION
– Audience building: Define the key audiences of each Maison and provide their media interests and consumption (with the help of our tools) to the Activation team
– Monitoring role: Keep the team posted about the state of luxury, media evolutions, competitors’ last campaigns and any innovative initiatives coming from publishers or brands
– Advisory: Assistance in the redaction of short reports answering client’s concerns or analysing new media or growing trends.
– Annual strategies: Help the strategic team understand, gather insights, write key directions to answer Maisons’ briefs on their annual strategies
➢ YOUR PROFILE
– Ideally, you already have an experience in strategic planning or research or marketing
– You are studying for a master
– You are fluent in business English
– You are curious, have an interest in luxury and have an appetite to learn more
– You know how to summarize complicated ideas in a few impactful PowerPoint slides
– You are not afraid of dealing with data and of learning how to use media tools
– You are fun to work with and enjoy being part of a team
➢ THE CONDITIONS
6 months internship from October 2022 to March 2023
Or 12 month apprenticeship from September 2022
What you will get:
– Internship wage
– Reimbursement of 50% of your transportation pass
– Access to canteen
– The chance to work in a truly international team
– A lot of knowledge on the luxury sector, social media and international markets such as the US or China
Please send your resume and cover letter by email (in English) to the following address: