We are looking for a marketing design intern to be a part of the communications team at LGI. The intern will help design and implement our targeted marketing and communication strategy for LGI, as well as our sister think-and-do tank, the Sustainable Innovation Institute (SII). The intern will also have the chance to assist in creating content for our research and innovation projects, engaging key stakeholders and sharing innovative solutions.
It is an exciting time chez LGI and we are looking for motivated individuals who are not just passionate about sustainable development but who can help take us to the next level. The marketing design intern will work on the multicultural communication team, comprised of seven dynamic young professionals from around the world.
The role can include:
– Help draft and implement brand guidelines for LGI and SII, defining how they are perceived. This will include rolling out their visual identity on a range of organisational materials.
– Assist in launching our new website. The intern may also be given the opportunity to help with the design of some of our project websites using WordPress.
– Come up with loads of great communication ideas and help execute them.
– Coordinate both online and offline communities, helping them achieve growth through social media platforms, events and networking activities.
– Streamline written content and update databases to be of greater use for our viewers.
– Monitor the size and impact of our communication and dissemination footprint.
– Create appealing content and push it to journalists and online influencers.
– Design logos, factsheets, infographics, newsletters and other visually-pleasing outputs for projects related to low-carbon and renewable energies, climate change, urban forests, raw materials, circular economy, and other sustainable innovation subjects.
– Produce engaging videos that attract viewers and disseminate scientific results in an easy-to-understand manner.
– Work in close collaboration with city governments, world-renowned research institutions, international organisations, and other high-level partners.
What we’re looking for :
– Fluency in English and French, other languages a plus.
– An interest in scientific, research or innovation-oriented projects.
– An ability to use WordPress and Adobe Suite autonomously.
– A design portfolio that is trendy, bold, and non-fussy.
– The capacity to see the big picture.
– A good fit with the company’s values and culture.
In addition to working with a passionate group of individuals hoping to make lasting change, this position offers several perks, such as partial reimbursement of your monthly phone bill, and restaurant coupons to help cover your lunch every day that you work. If interested, please submit your CV, cover letter and at least one visual you have designed to [email protected] with COMMDI_21 in the subject line.
Longer internships (six months) are preferred, but shorter internships will also be considered.
Our usual practice is that internships can lead to job positions.
À propos de LGI
About LGI Consulting
Founded in 2005, LGI Consulting is a European innovation-driven business consultancy focused on value creation along four business lines: Innovation Strategy – Management Consulting – Digital Solutions – Communication & Design.