Would you like to join a cool and fast-growing Digital Marketing agency working with top-notch clients?
Then look no further than us here at GA Agency (Award Winning Agency)! We are London based 360 Digital Marketing Agency, working with both FTSE 500 and Small and Medium Enterprises clients, such as Expedia, CALZEDONIA, Technogym and Pronovias. Our primary focus industries are fashion, travel, and luxury followed by fitness, cosmetics, real estate, and others.
We take pride in ensuring that every online campaign we work on is a success, and believe in collaborating closely with our clients in order to gain an intimate understanding of goals, targets, and vision. We are proud to say that we have long-lasting relationships with clients, such as EXPEDIA, CALZEDONIA, and TECHNOGYM.
Your role and responsibilities as Digital Marketing Executive will depend on our clients and business requirements, however, you can expect to find a mix of the below responsibilities. You may be working on business development or internal marketing activities, as well as being assigned to one or several client projects.
This role offers a big chance for personal development. With a lot of training provided throughout, you will mainly focus on SEO Copywriting.
What We Are Looking For :
- You are a recent graduate of a Bachelor or Master in Business Administration, Marketing, Communications, Journalism, Media Studies, Communications, Sociology or Cultural Sciences related field ;
- Languages: French Native or Bilingual; C1 level English ;
- Experience in Digital Marketing is a plus ;
- Technically minded with an understanding of client service ;
- High-performance orientation through self-motivation and agility with a clear bias for action; solution orientation and getting things done ;
- Ability to work well independently as well as in a team ;
- Able to work independently as well as in a team with time management skills ;
- Ability to produce client-facing documents to a good standard using Word, Excel and PowerPoint ;
- Ability to build and maintain working relationships internally and externally ;
- Strong numerical, analytical and creative skills ;
- Experience in writing PR texts ;
- Internship for a minimum duration of 6 months with the possibility to extend further.
Role & Responsibilities :
- Typical activities: Copywriting, keywords research, data entry, note-taking during client calls and Search Engine Optimisation ;
- Day to day tasks include creating content, articles and blog posts and optimizing existing ones; Search Engine Optimisation, and work on ad hoc requests ;
- Research, analysis and writing about the latest industry trends and insights ;
- Implementing a scientific approach to testing and optimisation in line with business objectives, and sharing insights internally ;
- Regular reporting, delivering recommendations and presenting performance to clients ;
- In the long run, you can have the possibility to take a leading role on different projects and learn everything from content optimization to data analysis and customer handling.
- Remote work or hybrid work in the London office if you have already have a VISA allowing working full-time in the UK ;
- Opportunity to learn about different digital marketing channels and work with a variety of world-renowned clients ;
- Online team and entertainment events ;
- Strong focus on your development: Regular 1 on 1 meetings, internal trainings as well as external training possibilities ;
- Employee Wellbeing Programme ;
- 25 days annual leave plus UK Bank Holidays.
We look forward to hearing from you!
À propos de GA Agency
GA Agency is an Award winning 360-degree Digital Agency - passionate about anything digital, pushing industry boundaries by challenging current digital practices.
We are a young and fast-growing agency with an excellent portfolio of international clients.
Our goal is to help brands grow their revenues in the online space. With an eye on your digital marketing strategy, we aim to get the right content out there for the right customer at the right time and place and have proven to do so in the past.